If you’re looking to learn more about Michelle Schroeder-Gardner’s course “Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing”, then our Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing review will cover everything you need to know.
Not only have we researched the course, we have also taken it ourselves.
It’s our hope that this Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing review will give you all of the pertinent information you will need to make an informed decision.
Who Is Michelle Schroeder-Gardner?
Michelle Schroeder-Gardner is a young woman who started a blog called Making Sense of Cents (makingsenseofcents.com) in 2012.
Before starting this blog, Michelle graduated from a private university in 2010 and then got her MBA in 2012.
After graduating Michelle found herself with over $38,000 in student loan debt. This was a driving force into why she started the Making Sense of Cents blog.
In just over a year of starting the blog Michelle was able to pay off her student loan.
Since then she has grown the blog and today she is making well over $100,000 per month with over $50,000 of that coming from affiliate marketing.
So Michelle is making close to $1.5 million per year and $600,000 a year from affiliate marketing!
The point is that she is the perfect person to teach about affiliate marketing because she is walking the walk not just talking about it.
What Is Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing?
Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing is an easy to follow step by step course that will teach you how to make money using affiliate marketing.
It’s taught by Michelle Schroeder-Gardner herself so you know that what she teaches is from experience.
Inside The Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing Course
Our goal is to make this Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing review as in-depth as possible so let’s take a look at what is inside the course once you sign up.
The course is made up of eight modules and these are:
In the welcome module you will gain access to an introduction to the course,a printable workbook, and the Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing mastermind group.
Module 1: What Is Affiliate Marketing?
In module 1 you will learn all about affiliate marketing which is covered in three separate lessons.
Within these lessons you will learn these topics:
- The reason affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money
- Dive into the basics of affiliate marketing
- Learn the the ins and outs of how affiliate links work
Module 2: How To Find and Apply To Affiliate Programs
In this next module Michelle will teach you the first steps to make affiliate marketing work.
Here are the lessons included in this section:
- The amount of traffic needed to build a successful affiliate website
- Determining what your readers want
- A brainstorming worksheet to help you determine what your readers want
- The best ways to find affiliate programs
- A massive list of 80+ affiliate programs you can apply for
- Printable worksheet to list the affiliate programs you’re interested in
Module 3: Follow The Rules
In module 3 you will learn all about following the rules of affiliate marketing. These are crucial things you must know to gain success.
This module includes:
- All of the requirements and disclosures you will need to stay compliant legally
- A guide to understanding nofollow links
- Guide to understanding what to do if you live in a Nexus state
Module 4: How To Get Your Readers To Convert
In this next module, you will gain access to ten amazing lessons. Here you will learn the techniques you need to know in order to get your readers to convert to actual sales.
This section includes:
- The most important tool you will need to become a affiliate marketing master
- Guide to building trust with your readers
- Printable worksheet that will show you what you need to know to pick the right product for your brand
- Guide to deep linking
- Understanding click-through rate
- The importance of using a bonus
- Downloadable and printable worksheet with Michelle’s bonus ideas
- Guide to getting success with affiliate marketing
- How to improve your top 10 blog posts
- Downloadable and printable worksheet on improving your top 10 blog posts
Module 5: Strategies and Ways To Promote Affiliate Links
Module 5 covers twelve crucial lessons to help you learn the top strategies to promote affiliate links.
This section includes:
- An intro to all of the different promotional strategies
- How to create affiliate reviews that work
- Downloadable and printable worksheet to creating the perfect affiliate review
- Guide to using tutorials to teach your readers
- Creating a resource page that helps your readers
- How to use interviews to create sales
- Why building a list is so important
- Affiliate success with average blog posts
- Becoming an expert with social media affiliate marketing
- How to use Pinterest to drive sales
- See how Michelle made over $500,000 with one affiliate product
- Downloadable and printable worksheet with strategies to promote your affiliate products
Module 6: Rinse and Repeat
In this module you will learn a variety of things that are very important to gaining long term success in affiliate marketing.
This section includes eight lessons and these include:
- Why developing a strong relationship with your readers is so crucial
- How to maintain the strategy your using
- Downloadable and printable worksheet with your regular maintenance checklist
- The 10 things you DO NOT want to do as you build your business
- How to turn your affiliate marketing strategy into a long-lasting venture
- Using the holidays to increase your income
- Downloadable and printable worksheet for tracking your income progress
- Affiliate marketing and ITP 2 update
In this bonus module you will learn many things that will take your affiliate marketing to the next level.
This section includes:
- Sure-fire way to always get approved to any affiliate program
- Using Pinterest to bring thousands of visitors to your website
- The nine things you need to do if something goes viral
- Guide to increasing your page views
- Downloadable and printable worksheet to Michelle’s most important affiliate products and services
- Downloadable and printable worksheet with your checklist to being the perfect affiliate
- Guide to using Facebook ads to increase your revenue
- Strategies for writing and editing to make your content stand out
How Much Does Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing Cost?
At the time we wrote this Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing review, the cost of the Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing is $197 for a one-time payment or you can make two payments of $105.
This is by far the lowest price on any course we have reviewed that offers this kind of information. We have seen courses that cost over $1,000 that do not provide you with the information you will receive in Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing course.
Our Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing Review Verdict
Affiliate marketing is one of the best business opportunities you can invest your time in. It offers low investment and high returns.
It’s easy to make money with affiliate marketing once you understand the techniques and strategies you need to know to succeed. There’s nothing complicated about it. However, there are many pitfalls you will want to avoid. By using what you learn in this course, you can be sure you won’t make the mistakes made by others.
If you want to learn how to make money with affiliate marketing step by step, then Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing is by far the best course you could take on this subject.
You will learn every aspect of how to make affiliate marketing work. On top of that, you will be learning from someone who is making well over $50,000 per month using the techniques outlined in the program.
We have done hundreds of online course reviews and among these, we have reviewed some of the top affiliate marketing courses in the world. That being said, we feel that the Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing course is by far the best on the market.
GREEN BADGERECOMMENDEDGREAT COURSE
(Learn more about our rating guidelines.)